National Geographic and Karün teamed up to develop the ultimate adventure eyewear. High-quality sunglasses and eyeglasses made with recycled metals and ECONYL® regenerated nylon (from fishing nets from Patagonia and other discarded nylon) together with other discarded nylon.
Thought for wearing everyday out in nature and in the city. Combining functionality and design.
For everyone that shares love for nature and exploration.
This product Estuary has a carbon footprint of 1,59 kg CO2e*.
Learn more about our footprint, Life Cycle Analysis (LCA), and commitments to reduce our impact here.
Karün is a CarbonNeutral® company, learn more about our measurement and offset practices here.
*Numbers are estimated. They may have variations of +/-10%
Orders ship from Miami FL, 33054. When completed before 12:00 GMT-4 (Florida) orders will ship the same day. Orders completed after 12:00 will ship the next business day.
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $119 USD / USPS Priority Mail 1-4 days.
- Shipping fees apply to all shipments outside the US / USPS Priority Mail 4-8 days. Bear in mind that you order does not cover eventual custom fees.
Any questions, contact us to email@example.com
At Karün, we make high quality products, in a different way. Striving for the highest industry quality standards, combined with material innovations, is something we strive for every day.
This is why we offer you THE NEST warranty, committing to always be there for you:
- We will always support you; every problem has a solution.
- Manufacturing defaults are covered for a period of 1 full year, with free exchange or repair.
- If your product has been damaged by wear and tear, we can always offer the possibility to repair it at a reasonable cost.
- If your product has reached the end of life, we can offer you to recycle it and win a 25% discount on a new purchase.