Warranty for factory fault:
-Manufacturing defects are covered for a period of 6 months or 1 full year if you registered your glasses on our "The Nest" platform
- Bad handling faults within the first 5 days: There is a group of faults that are considered a consequence of poor handling. However, it is possible that on some occasions a failure of this group occurs when receiving and opening the product. Due to the above, it will be considered a "factory fault" if any of these faults is notified early during the first 5 days of receiving the product.
Warranty for internal management error:
- We will always respond if you experience any problem with your order attributable to internal management errors. This includes problems such as a delay in a delivery, dispatch of an erroneous product or the purchased product is out of stock.
Right of withdrawal warranty:
- You can change your mind, we know that sometimes choosing is not easy, especially if the purchase is online. Don't worry! If you bought in our website, you have a period of 15 days to retract your purchase regardless of the reason you have. Also, if you enrolled your glasses in “The Nest”, this period is extended up to 30 days.
But bear in mind that there are 2 conditions for this warranty:
1. The glasses must be as good as new with their original package and their accessories.
2. This warranty applies only to the amount paid for the frames, not the shipment.
Out of warranty:
If your situation doesn’t apply to any of these types of warranties, don’t worry. If your product has reached the end of its useful life and is no longer covered by the warranty, we will offer you a 25% discount on your next purchase.
Globality of the warranty
The warranty is not valid globally. This is due to the fact that there are local restrictions of consumer laws and different taxes in each market.
Still have questions?
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. You can write us througth the email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything we can to answer your questions.
If you contact us, don’t forget to specify:
How can we help you to solve your problem?
What happened? (Please describe the problem and send images)
What model of glasses do you have? (Review the 8-character code within the frame)
Where did you buy the glasses? (Please include receipt or proof of purchase)
When did you buy the glasses? (Please include receipt or proof of purchase)
Send us your contact information (Full name, address and telephone number)