Sunglasses designed and sourced in Patagonia. Frames where made with recycled ocean plastics, together with other discarded nylon. 100% UVA /UVB protection. Category 3 lenses. Non-polarized version. Thought for wearing every day out in nature and in the city. They ensure durability and a sober look, combining functionality and design. The stepped metal symbol was inspired in the Andean Cross or Ngümin and represents life cycles, reciprocity, interdependence of all species and the important role of human beings to become guardians of the earth.
Orders ship from Miami FL, 33054. When completed before 12:00 GMT-4 (Florida) orders will ship the same day. Orders completed after 12:00 will ship the next business day.
- FREE standard shipping on orders over $119 USD / USPS Priority Mail 1-4 days.
- Shipping fees apply to all shipments outside the US / USPS Priority Mail 4-8 days. Bear in mind that you order does not cover eventual custom fees.
Any questions, contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Karün, we make high quality products, in a different way. Striving for the highest industry quality standards, combined with material innovations, is something we strive for every day.
This is why we offer you THE NEST warranty, committing to always be there for you:
- We will always support you; every problem has a solution.
- Manufacturing defaults are covered for a period of 1 full year, with free exchange or repair.
- If your product has been damaged by wear and tear, we can always offer the possibility to repair it at a reasonable cost.
- If your product has reached the end of life, we can offer you to recycle it and win a 25% discount on a new purchase.